<$BlogRSDUrl$>

03 October 2005


[KOER Synthetica Radio Transcripts]

Turtles? Greece? Wrestling? We'll uncover the whole story right now. Joining me on the phone is pro wrestling diva Candice Michelle.

HELLO, ONTARIO.

Candice, why couldn't you join us in the studio?

NO TIME, ONTARIO.

I assume that you're on your way to Greece right now.

WHAT?

Greece. To protest the mistreatment of the turtles. Go Turtles, as you'd say. Geddit?

NO. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Well, I just read that the WWF is rapping Greece over the tourist turtle threat. Will you and your fellow wrestlers start boycotting Greek stuff?

I'M CONFUSED.

Well, you gotta hit the Greeks in the pocketbook. Like stop inviting fraternities to wrestling events.

I'M GOING TO HANG UP NOW.

Wait - any new commercials?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?