<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12 September 2005


[KOER Synthetica Radio Transcripts]

Next caller?

HEY, DOOD.

Uh, hey.

LIKE, I KNOW HOW YOU LIKE AUDIOBLOG AT THE ONTARIO EMPOBLOG.

That's right.

AND I SEE TODAY THAT YOU AUDIOBLOGGED TO THE ONTARIO TECHNOBLOG.

That's correct. I did.

SO WHEN ARE YOU GONNA DO THAT HERE?

Where?

HERE, IN THE KOER SYNTHETICA RADIO TRANSCRIPTS BLOG?

Oh, audioblog at the blog?

LIKE, YEAH.

But you have to read the title of the blog - specifically, the fourth word of the title.

WAIT A MINUTE, I GOTTA GET MY HAND IN FRONT OF ME.

Huh?

IT'S LUCKY YOU DIDN'T ASK ME TO FIGURE OUT THE TWELFTH WORD. I'D HAVE TO TAKE MY SHOES OFF.

Ohh...well, have you counted to the fourth word yet?

TRANSCRIPTS.

Bingo.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?