16 May 2005
[KOER Synthetica Radio Transcripts]
Well, this has been a very long set. So far:
- ATB, Don't Stop: Niceness and all.
- Devo, Freedom Of Choice: I guess they studied the classics at Kent State.
- Client, Rock And Roll Machine: Northerners yearn for freedom.
- The Sex Pistols, Substitute: Not one of their best.
- Merle Haggard, The Bottle Let Me Down: Hope you liked it. More where that came from.
- Eiffel 65, Blue (Da Ba Dee): I wax philosophical over this one.
- Pulp, The Fear: Not to be confused with The Call, who is not to be confused with The Cure.
- Vanessa Daou, Sunday Afternoons: This one honestly blew me away.
- The Power Station, Some Like It Hot: I think I always liked Arcadia better.
- Portishead, Undenied: Portishead is Portishead.
- Bon Jovi, Wanted Dead Or Alive: This was the new mix. When the song got stuck in my head, it was the old mix.
- Foggy, Come... (Into My Dream) (Pulsedriver Radio Cut): Whichever cut, it works.
- Fleetwood Mac, Little Lies: Man the chorus hammers into your head, "THIS IS FLEETWOOD MAC. NO, NOT THE ORIGINAL VERSION."
- Stone Temple Pilots, Plush: You need some rock in your day.
- Human League, Human: It's a good song...for Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.
- Moby, Bodyrock: It doesn't blow me away, but I like it, like it, yes I do.
- The Rolling Stones, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction: Speaking of which, why is everyone making a big deal about how ugly Jagger looks today? Remember the promotional slant in the early 60s that said they were ugly in the first place?
- Madonna, Spanish Eyes: La Isla Bonita it ain't.
- Modern English, I Melt With You 7" Mix: Some new music just wasn't danged captivating.
- Vengaboys, We Like To Party!: And Paris Hilton likes to have sex and talk on the phone.
- Ian Van Dahl, Where Are You Now?: Their new song.
- Talk Talk, Talk Talk: when a band is named after their song, or vice versa, you know things are gonna be good.
Comments: Post a Comment