<$BlogRSDUrl$>

22 April 2005


[KOER Synthetica Radio Transcripts]
(A special message from Simon Le Bon to the fans of Duran Duran.)

Hello, I'm Simon LeBon. I don't wear as much makeup as I used to, but I still remember the good old days fondly. That's why I want to tell you about O Centro Espirita Beneficiente Uniao do Vegetal and the threat that they pose to my art.

And to my wallet.

Perhaps you've heard of this group. Did you know what the phrase means in English? It means "Union of the Vegetable." This is, of course, an obvious copyright infringement on the title of the Duran Duran song "Union of the Snake." Therefore I ask all true Duran Duran fans to avoid this group. Don't drink their ayahuasca. Drink the family's booze instead. Thank you.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?