<$BlogRSDUrl$>

03 February 2005


[KOER Synthetica Radio Transcripts]
OK, so we just played a lot of songs. Now it gives me extreme and serious pleasure to introduce my following guest, Brian Wilson.

Hello, O.

Brian, I guess it's no secret that I've wanted to have you on the show for a long time.

Well, I'm happy to be here. Guasti is very important to Rupert, and we delight in giving the Guasti viewers a fair and balanced perspective.

Uh, OK. And I guess it's correct to say that the word balanced describes your life right now.

I hope so.

But even when you were in your worst shape, you were capable of good work.

Uh...well, O, I always try to do the best that I can.

Long-time listeners are probably aware that I'm thinking about the 30 second snippet right now.

With Kerry?

No, with you. (sings) "How deep is the valley, how deep is the valley...."

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

You know, the one you recorded when you went to Europe.

I've done a lot of work, and frankly, I'm better known for what I've done in Washington.

Oh, with James Watt?

What?

Yes, him. Well, I'm going to play some Client, and then we'll talk about some of the things that our listeners want to talk about - the drugs, the sandbox, the father, the brothers, the cousin. Maybe even the tour replacement. We'll be right back.

(after the song, several minutes later)

Our guest has left the building. It turns out that my guest was not Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys, but Brian Wilson of the Fox News Channel. Too bad that he left; I could have asked for an autographed picture of Fox personality Krystal Fernandez.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?