<$BlogRSDUrl$>

08 January 2004


[KOER Synthetica Radio Transcripts]
OK, listeners. We've just heard a bunch, including "Black and Blue" by Dave Gahan, "Video Killed the Radio Star" by the Buggles, "It's My Life" by Talk Talk, "Talk Talk" by Talk Talk, "Mind" by Talking Heads, and the rare Finnish-only cover of "Classical Gas" by Jimi Hendrix. Before we launch into our Tom Jones tribute, I want to take this call from Dan Snyder. Dan?

Yes?

I just wanted to congratulate you on landing Joe Gibbs as the Redskins' coach.

Thanks, O. I needed a coach for the next year or two, and Joe seemed like a good choice.

The next year or two?

Well, sure.

You're already planning to fire Joe?

Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? But never worry, because I have my next coach lined up.

You mean you've decided on Joe Gibbs' replacement already?

Sure, O.

Would you want to tell us who it will be?

Of course, O....George Allen.

Uh...George Allen?

Sure, O. If Joe Gibbs is a monster signing, then George Allen is a megamonster signing.

But you can't sign George Allen, Dan.

Why not?

Because he's dead.

So?

I'll run everything anyway. It doesn't matter if he's alive or not.

Perhaps I'd better cue up "What's New Pussycat" now...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?